The Institute offers affordable meeting and event space with a multicultural flair. A variety of rooms and set-up styles accommodate between 10 and 125 people.
The Hall of Nations hosts ethnic dance groups, conferences, trainings, and meetings of up to 125 people. We have two smaller rooms with capacity for 14 and 30. For more information about room capacity and rental rates, please read our Facility Rental Flyer.
While you are welcome to bring in your own food when renting space, the Institute does have a fully equipped commercial kitchen available for rent.
All rentals include:
- Free parking for up to 100 vehicles
- White boards
- Wireless internet access
- Sound system
- DVD Player/VCR
- Chairs and tables
- Helpful staff members to ensure your event goes smoothly
For an additional fee:
- Full commercial kitchen
- Coffee & tea service
- China & flatware
- Serving dishes
- Marquee display
- Event hosting & audio/visual technicians
- Ethnic flags representing 90 nationalities
- Non-business hours & weekend availability
- Flip charts
- Overhead & LCD projector