Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Institute.
Our volunteers give their support, time, and expertise to enhance the program outcomes for New Americans, and we are grateful for the wonderful work they do.
To apply for a position, complete the form at the bottom of the page. If you have questions regarding volunteer opportunities, contact Faith Loggers-Jamnik at FLoggers-Jamnik@iimn.org.
Please be patient as we respond to your inquires and applications; we have received more than 400 applications since Thursday, November 17th. We are so grateful for your support, and we look forward to working with you!
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
If you are interested in volunteering in a capacity that is not described below, feel free to complete the volunteer form and describe what you would like to do.
Immigration & Citizenship
Language and Computer Classes
- Computer Lab Assistant
- English for Work Classroom Assistant
- English Tutor
- Numeracy and Life Skills Workshop Instructor
- Spanish Tutor
Medical Careers Pathway for New Americans
Festival of Nations
- Volunteer Seamstress/Tailor
- Festival Volunteer, 2016 Festival of Nations (applications will open in February 2016)
Other ways to give:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make an in-kind donation
- Matching funds through your workplace for either monetary or volunteer hours
- Become an advocate for New Americans in the community
To apply for a volunteer position, please complete the form below.
Thank you for considering volunteering with the Institute!