Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Institute.
Our volunteers give their support, time, and expertise to enhance the program outcomes for New Americans, and we are grateful for the wonderful work they do.
To apply for a position, complete the form at the bottom of the page. If you have questions regarding volunteer opportunities, contact Faith Loggers-Jamnik at FLoggers-Jamnik@iimn.org.
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
If you are interested in volunteering in a capacity that is not described below, feel free to complete the volunteer form and describe what you would like to do.
Immigration & Citizenship
Language and Computer Classes
Medical Careers Pathway for New Americans
- Accent Reduction Tutor, Nursing Assistant Training
- Math Tutor, College Readiness
- Nursing/NCLEX Tutor, Medical Career Advancement
- Writing Tutor, Medical Career Advancement
Hotel Housekeeping Training & Employment Program
Festival of Nations
- Volunteer Seamstress/Tailor
- International Candy Booth Organizer
- Festival Volunteer, 2015 Festival of Nations
Other ways to give:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make an in-kind donation
- Matching funds through your workplace for either monetary or volunteer hours
- Become an advocate for New Americans in the community
To apply for a volunteer position, please complete the form below.
Thank you for considering volunteering with the Institute!