Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Institute.
Our volunteers give their support, time, and expertise to enhance the program outcomes for New Americans, and we are grateful for the wonderful work they do.
To apply for a position, complete the form at the bottom of the page. If you have questions regarding volunteer opportunities, contact Faith Loggers-Jamnik at FLoggers-Jamnik@iimn.org.
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
If you are interested in volunteering in a capacity that is not described below, feel free to complete the volunteer form and describe what you would like to do.
Immigration & Citizenship
- all positions currently filled
Medical Careers Pathway for New Americans
- Writing Tutor, Medical Career Advancement
Festival of Nations
Other ways to give:
- Make a financial contribution
- Make an in-kind donation
- Matching funds through your workplace for either monetary or volunteer hours
- Become an advocate for New Americans in the community
To apply for a volunteer position, please complete the application below and email it to Faith at FLoggers-Jamnik@iimn.org
Thank you for considering volunteering with the Institute!