Medical Career Advancement at the International Institute is a program offering guidance for individuals who want to advance their careers in the medical field. Program participants receive individualized academic advising and support while in college and during early employment.
Medical Career Advancement services include:
- Evaluating your English level and advising appropriate study
- Helping determine the right career for you
- Finding an appropriate school
- Financial planning
- College application process
- Assistance with tuition costs
- Academic tutoring
- Employment services
Wherever you find yourself on the Medical Career Pathway, Medical Career Advancement is here to support and advocate for you. Our agency also offers integrated services for ESL, job placement, workforce skills, and cultural training.
For more information or to enroll, contact Brooke Ashland at 651-647-0191 x 313 or BAshland@iimn.org.